TV’s Richest Kids: Angus T. Jones – Angus T. Jones, of Two and a Half Men is the highest paid child actor on television, according to a recent report. Just as the school year is about to come to its close, The Post conducted a survey of different casting agents and TV executives to help them determine who the richest television child star is at this current time.
“People have misconceptions about how much these kids get paid,” said one agent who specialized in working with young talent.
Superstar Miley Cyrus was making around $15,000 per episode from her highly popular television series, Hannah Montana. That was considered to be a very low salary for such a huge star. However, Cyrus has many different streams of income. In fact, she makes nearly five times that amount from a single concert. That is not including CD sales and her insanely popular acting career as well.
“Miley is worth a billion, but she’s not making a billion on TV,” said one industry source. “But her franchise is worth a billion. People think there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for young TV stars, but let’s think about the commissions given out once they get that pot of gold; ten percent goes to the agent; 10-15 percent goes to the manager and 15 more goes to the Coogan Account, alluding to the trust fund that by California State law must be established for underage actors that they cannot touch until they reach the age of 21.”
1. Angus T. Jones, 16 – “Two and a Half Men” $250,000
2. Miranda Cosgrove, 16 – “iCarly” $180,000
3. Selena Gomez, 17 “Wizards of Waverly Place” – $25,000
4. Dylan and Cole Sprouse, 17 – “The Suite Life” – $20,000 each
5. Keke Palmer, 16 “True Jackson” $20,000
6. Miley Cyrus, 17 “Hannah Montana” – $15,000
7. Rico Rodriguez, 11 “Modern Family” – $15,000
8. Demi Lovato, 17 – “Sonny With a Chance” $12,000
9. Victoria Justice, 17 -“Victorious” – $12,000
10. Atticus Shaffer, 11 – “The Middle” – $12,000*Sponsored Links*