Project Runway 5 Contestants – Project Runway Season 5 has revealed the names and pictures of all the new contestants.Project Runway Season 5 will premiere on Wednesday, July 16th at 9pm on Bravo.The Project Runway 5 contestants are:
-Blayne, 23 – Hometown: Yakima, Wash.; Resides in Seattle, Wash.
– Daniel, 25 – Hometown: Great Barrington, Mass.; Resides in Brooklyn, N.Y.
– Emily, 27 – Hometown: Sacramento, Calif.; Resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
– Jennifer, 27 – Hometown: East Syracuse, N.Y.; Resides in Pistoia, Italy
– Jerell, 28 – Hometown: Houston, Texas; Resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
– Jerry, 32 – Hometown: Butte, Mont.; Resides in New York City
– Joe, 41 – Hometown/Resides in: Troy, Mich.
– Keith, 26 – Hometown/Resides in: Salt Lake City, Utah
– Kelli, 27 – Hometown/Resides in: Columbus, Ohio
– Kenley, 25 – Hometown: Pompano Beach, Fla.; Resides in Brooklyn, N.Y.
– Korto, 33 – Hometown: Liberia; Resides in Mabelvale, Ark.
– Leanne, 27 – Hometown: Yuta, Calif.; Resides in Portland, Ore.
– Stella, 42 – Hometown: Astoria, N.Y.; Resides in New York City
– Suede, 37 – Hometown: Seven Hills, Ohio; Resides in Barryville, N.Y.
– Terri, 39 – Hometown: Chicago, Ill.; Resides in Columbus, Ohio
– Wesley, 23 – Hometown: Blackstone, Mass.; Resides in New York City
Some of the biggest names in movies, fashion, sports and music including Diane Von Furstenberg, Sandra Bernhard, Apolo Ohno, Brooke Shields, LL Cool J, RuPaul, Rachel Zoe, Cynthia Rowley and Francisco Costa will join the panel as guest judges for season five of Runway. Tim Gunn, mentor to the designers, will also be back as well as judges Michael Kors and Nina Garcia.