RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

Levi Johnston On Tyra

*Sponsored Links*

Levi Johnston On Tyra

Levi Johnston On Tyra – Tyra Banks interviewed Levi Johnston aka Bristol Palin baby papa, for Monday’s edition of The Tyra Banks Show.Tyra:

“Did [Sarah Palin] think you were abstinent?”

Levi :

“No.”“I’m pretty sure she probably knew. Moms are pretty smart.”

*Sponsored Links*

*Sponsored Links*
Be Sociable, Share!

Trackback URL

RSS Feed for This Post9 Comment(s)

1. Gary Franklin | Apr 5, 2009 | Reply

If I was Levis Father I would kick his butt for discussing something that should be a private matter.He is a self centered non caring ideot., Gary Franklin

2. Jan | Apr 5, 2009 | Reply

I think Levi is a horrible person to go on TV and talk about his sex life with Gov Palin’s daughter. I think he should be neutered. He is a creep and should never be alowed to have sex ever again in his life. I hope Gov Palin’s daughter never has anything else to do with this creep.

3. Karen | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

Shame on Tyra – she knew this would cause a stir. Get real – Sarah Palin obviously knew they were having sex – Mom’s are quite aware if they are both living under the same roof. And shame on Levi for pulling such a publicity stunt – no one ever would have known him that it not been for Sarah Palin and her run for presidency!

4. Bonnie | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

Sarah Palin is an idiot and a liar. Of course she knew her kid was having sex. Now she says Bristol advocates abstinence, but Bristol issued an earlier statement saying her mom’s abstinence program for teens is “unrealistic,” which it certainly is. We are so fortunate that this stupid, hypocritical, dogmatic adult is not our vice president. It think baby Trigg is also Bristol’s–she was out of school for 5 months before his birth, supposedly because of persistent mononucleosis. Right.

5. Bonnie | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

Sarah Palin is an idiot and a liar. Of course she knew her kid was having sex. Now she says Bristol advocates abstinence, but Bristol issued an earlier statement saying her mom’s abstinence program for teens is “unrealistic,” which it certainly is. We are so fortunate that this stupid, hypocritical, dogmatic adult is not our vice president. I think baby Trigg is also Bristol’s–she was out of school for 5 months before his birth, supposedly because of persistent mononucleosis. Right.

6. sarah | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

Levi…What a jerk !!!!

7. Arlene | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

I personally think is is atrocious that Levi Johnston aired his “dirty laundry” on national TV. It nothing sacred anymore. I now have a very low opinion of him

8. Arlene | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

I personally think is is atrocious that Levi Johnston aired his “dirty laundry” on national TV. Is nothing sacred anymore. I now have a very low opinion of him

9. Jane Hagner | Apr 6, 2009 | Reply

He and his family showed their true colors. Money and greed. They showed the world how really low class they are. What type of man would publicly belittle the mother of his child to the world? He really is a scumball. His mother and sister are worse.

RSS Feed for This PostPost a Comment