RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

*Sponsored Links*

chase-nbc-pilot

Chase TV Show NBC Pilot – Watch New Kelli Giddish TV Series Season Premiere Online S01E01 – Chase pilot aired last night on NBC. It was directed by David Nutter and written by Jennifer Johnson.

‘Chase’, the new cop show on NBC by producer Jerry Bruckheimer has been released, and it appears to be another ‘paint by numbers’ cop show with little difference in its characters to many other cop shows.

The show is action packed, which one has come to expect from Jerry Bruckheimer, however, that’s all it seems to be. The pilot lacks the heart needed to draw in a constant audience, to get the television audience to care about the characters in their plights and struggles. The stand out character in the show is the fugitive, Mason Boyle (Travis Fimmel).

*Sponsored Links*

Trying to escape to Mexico after being in prison for five years, he goes around robbing and shooting families as he attempts to escape the law, in the form of U.S. Marshals.

The U.S. Marshals are played by Amaury Nolasco, Rose Rollins and Jesse Metcalf, their characters seem like ripoffs of many other characters who have come before them, just with new names. Kelly Giddish’s Annie Frost character is very typical, having a traumatic childhood, which she draws inspiration and anger from. Despite that fact she is definitely the most interesting one in the bunch.

The show won’t be a must see, however if nothing else is on, this show is entertaining enough. The problem with Chase is that the pilot already put all the cards on the table, almost nothing is left for the viewer to discover. If the characters and actors can pull together and develop a greater degree of chemistry than what was shown in the pilot, we might be more hopeful for the show’s future.

“Chase” premiered Monday (Sept. 20) at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.

What are your thoughts on the episode?

That’s all we have for now on Chase TV Show.

*Sponsored Links*
Be Sociable, Share!

Trackback URL

RSS Feed for This Post7 Comment(s)

1. lola | Sep 21, 2010 | Reply

I loved the pilot for the tv show Chase. I tuned in only for Jesse Metcalfe and really loved the show!!

2. Corie | Sep 21, 2010 | Reply

I loved it!

3. Shirley Isbell | Sep 22, 2010 | Reply

The City of Meadows Place was mentioned 3 minutes 49 seconds into the new show. Please let me know how Meadows Place can participate in future shows or projects. Meadows Place is bordered by Houston, Alief, Stafford, Sugar Land, and is the perfect location for City of Houston commuters. Residents of Meadows Place are typically employed, middle American families with expendable income. As gatekeepers of Ft. Bend, Meadows Place has a wide variety of summer programs open to everyone, well established and highly competitive baseball, soccer, and swim teams, and outstanding community spirit. Please consider my request to spotlight Meadows Place. Meadows Place helps shed a positive light and builds Ft. Bend County up from the east.

Meadows Place, incorporated in 1983, is the safest city and the gateway to Fort Bend County. Its excellent location, varied housing stock, autonomous government, exemplarily schools, outstanding parks, law enforcement, deed restrictions, low taxes and no fees, offer generations of residents’ opportunities to economically and successfully raise well-rounded families within our diverse environment. Meadows Place welcomes ethical and respectful visitors, residents, and family-oriented commerce. Meadows Place residents enjoy small-town tranquility within the Greater Houston Area. Stake Your Claim in Meadows Place – Your Place for Life.

If I can help you in any way, please feel free to contact me at any time.

4. Vic Timm | Sep 25, 2010 | Reply

Watched the pilot of Chase. Sorry I couldn’t bear to watch the entire show. Bad acting, bad writing, bad story line, horrible one liners from the gal who stars in the show, and bad flow. Sorry, someone had to tell you.

5. Bryan | Sep 25, 2010 | Reply

I have to agree with Vic Timm. I’m a salesman. I act better than that every day! But then again I have to, I only get one take.

6. Suzy | Sep 27, 2010 | Reply

I only watched this because of Travis Fimmel, he’s a great actor and he doesn’t even get “cast” billing??? If he’s a “guest star”… when he leaves the show..so will I.. This is a poor man’s “The fugitive”. I agree, make us care about these characters or this series is toast. Please keep Travis around.. he is a delicious villain!

7. James Thornton | Oct 23, 2010 | Reply

This is the most UNBELIEVABLE and unrealistic show that has ever polluted my tv screen.
    Her death defying antics!! REALLY!
    The character must be super human.. The Simpsons makes more sense than this writers nightmare!!!

RSS Feed for This PostPost a Comment